Header 1

Our future, our universe, and other weighty topics


Monday, May 7, 2018

This Site Makes #3 on the "Top 20 Cosmology Blogs" List

I just got an email notifying me that this site has been added to the "Top 20 Cosmology Blogs" list on feedspot.com. You can see the list here.  Not having even submitted my blog to such a site, I am very surprised by this. I thank the compilers of this list for including my site. The "Future and Cosmos" blog does have frequent posts on the topic of cosmology, as well as various other scientific and philosophical topics (with original science fiction stories as a change of pace).

Feedspot.com is an RSS aggregation service allowing you to keep up with posts from multiple sites. Click here to find out more about its services.

No comments:

Post a Comment