Header 1

Our future, our universe, and other weighty topics


Monday, February 9, 2015

A Startling New Video of the Unexplained

For those readers of this blog who haven't had time to look at my other blog www.orbpro.blogspot.com,  I have created a YouTube.com video that gives some highlights from the first two weeks of that blog.  The video has the rather dramatic title "Ghostly Paranormal Faces #1." By using the term "ghostly" I am not dogmatically claiming to have photographed something that is a ghost. "Ghostly" merely means "resembling a ghost," or "eerie and mysterious," and such a term is definitely applicable to some of the very strange images captured in this video (all of which I took myself).

The video is best viewed with the sound on, to appreciate the gentle ambient music.





No comments:

Post a Comment